-C. Walton to W. Scarlett added emphasis
or know what ripped you: a part, a bout, about repetition & revision
You: Acknowledging[ownership]
what existed before
present presentation/current conversation..
Me: but nothing (k)new,
Candy...
"You are something the whole world is doing"
You/Patron: (Patronizingly)
I know,
I know,
we are all vessels.
I know,
I know,
we are all vessels.
Me/Patron:(Patronizingly)
Vessels 4
pretty things
ugly things
godly thing
hellish thing
Vessels 4
pretty things
ugly things
godly thing
hellish thing
Malcom X & Bull Conor patrons
vessels filled with borrowed molecules
to quell and to cure
to sell and restore
you are you
am I you
a musing
2u
uu
W
?
Here's an idea:
signifying 1. Candy Candy, I imagine Joyce Ann Joyce and Henry Louis Gates Jr. coquettishly conversing, playing the dozens [over a candle lit table] as dozens of academes rubberneck and take||||tally 2. publish papers peppered with pale ideas for pale patrons prying plying pasting postulated pin ups of practiced personalities playing into passe paradigms ( but pardon, Parks redefines) Riddle:
3. who can count the molecules hanging in suspension as they flirt with vivacity, electric lattices building connecting bridges burning over the ideas of what they are?
vessels filled with borrowed molecules
to quell and to cure
to sell and restore
So am I
a museyou are you
am I you
a musing
2u
uu
W
?
Here's an idea:
3. who can count the molecules hanging in suspension as they flirt with vivacity, electric lattices building connecting bridges burning over the ideas of what they are?


No comments:
Post a Comment