Thursday, August 23, 2012

I wrapped my arm around him and said don't be so Brooklyn, please be nice to me I get enough of this mean bluegreyslime from the thousand island hipsters around here and I like being around you because it's just like back in the way we would comb our hairs by sticking our heads out of windows and you'd say you might have to turn around to see this but back there in the bushshrubs of that driveway is a little toy house, one roomer real funny looking And when you would pull into the cemetery you'd say now and then is fine but don't make it a too long habit of parking in the grass because moisture from the dew quickens the rustening And I would listen because that was what we were doing Listening and talking to each other with a sultry possibility of making music later, which was always weird sex The way it would be Jolie's birthday and Catherine would shut down the bar so we could jamweird, and in a way this was really opening the bar up because the regular slime gets so square sometimes So please, let's be nice to each other because this 9 to 5 Brooklyn shit gets to be so squaretangle and all I'm needin' is for us to listen to each other cus when we we do it, we do it so well.

2 comments:

Lehna Martine Huie said...

thanks for sharing win.
~Lehna

Lehna Martine Huie said...

thanks for sharing win.

~Lehna