stump, or raise fists
2 grasp and 2 release
what else can we be?
endless womb that wears
Ephemera's ovaries around her neck
laced like white latices
hang reliquary with possibilities.

chances are
a hundred thousand fold
for every love, a life
each blossom a story told.
I have pruned your children
with a mouth of steal
your monthly bloodcolor leaves
stained against my saw teeth, I axe.
tell me something new
as I cause you to expire; forgiveness
is just another limb to wrestle
trestle me- [hiccup] -fecundity.

1 comment:
Winston! It was so great to hear from you again. I have to admit that I've missed reading the amazing poetry and beautiful honesty found on the many pages of your journal. And seeing it here again, so beautiful and even more honest, makes me feel so honored to be able to read it. the project that you have started on greatestjournal looks AMAZING. And I would love to help you get it off the ground in anyway that I can. I'm actually flattered that you would ask me. And yes, I was browsing through my local library and picked up The Prophet and told myself I must read it because you had recommended it, and found that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. The beauty found within its pages was quite enough to make me cry. And for that, I will always be grateful to you! I'll be visiting your blog quite often, partaking in the sharing of both of our lives. I send you my love and admiration, and beg of you to keep on writing and sharing you're insatiable beauty with us all .
Yours most sincerely,
Kiran
Post a Comment