Things to work on:
maintaining a to do list
focusing
showing my friends how much I love them
I got upset when you said I could do more than be a librarian. I don't know what you mean. Being successful is determined by how good I am at being me. Who/what else can validate that but myself? [There was a reason why I stopped posting rants and simple lists of what I did today. Why? I forget.]
I had a great weekend
I had a lot of good conversations.
I sang in a rock band.
I met strangers. I entered their home. I will return someday.
I stood up for people when others were mean to them.
I heard pretty and ugly things.
I said pretty and ugly things.
Shit dude, it's called being alive. Allow it.
I want to be a scientist.
I want to be a librarian.
I got a new computer.
I gave away a bunch of my clothes.
I gave away some food.
I want this everyday. everyday. Success. more more.
I think I have a good handle on what I want to do:
I) want to continue being me,
with little spaces
for other people to crawl in
two) take long naps
then flutter away
and words, pretty heartfelt words.
Now, what I have to do is a completely different ballgame. Less verbose too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I find that you're rants and simple lists contain as much wonder as do these posts. BEAUTIFUL in a word.
Post a Comment