So do this:
- Pick a random word.
- Send me an email, text, or facebook message with that word as the Subject. [wscarle00@ccny.cuny.edu]
- Put this in the body: Your least favorite nickname, mailing address, and two sentences describing the last dream you remember.
- Expect a random 4x6 print taken by me or Lara in the mail.
I don't know.
But we are probably friends, and it would be worth your while because random 4x6 prints have many uses, such as:
- Nifty bookmarks
- Reminding you of how swell I am
- Practicing Santeria
- Scrapbooking, Daybooking, or Arts Journaling
id est,
Tuesday, July 15th, 2008
Today we went for a walk through the onion fields. Winston smells funny in the summer time. The migrant workers waved at us. The ground was ripe, everything felt great. Our feet got really dirty but that's OK because I never want to wear shoes again.
[Honestly though, I just want to get better at staying in touch with you lot.]

1 comment:
Hooray! Hooray! Hoorah!
I did it.
:]
Post a Comment