(flesh) caught in a web I know your restlessness please don't give (up)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i miss you. and i feel like i'm going to throw up. how long would it take for me to walk to new york city? sometimes i hear your voice in my head, you say: 'hold on scout'
nodoubt. initially i wanted to record a video for my ongoing random short video collection but my phone's camcorder quality was too poor for that. so this:
My name is Winston Scarlett, most people call me win.I have ants in pants. This blog serves as postcards for friends I have met along the way. Remember that I love you.
4 comments:
i miss you.
and i feel like i'm going to throw up.
how long would it take for me to walk to new york city?
sometimes i hear your voice in my head, you say:
'hold on scout'
i'm trying.
xo,
your ghost girl
it would take 9 months
or two semesters
or the time it takes a baby to sprout
I could say
hold on scout
in a whisper like a prayer
in the language of ghosts
i felt your shape
in today's two hour nap
That is inexpressively beautiful, winston.
Thank you, thanks for this.
nodoubt.
initially i wanted to record a video for my ongoing random short video collection but my phone's camcorder quality was too poor for that.
so this:
Post a Comment