Friday, August 15, 2008

summer skin

Sup Hustlas?
Just a week until back to school again.
Has summer been treating you well?
It has been fantastic to me.
Mostly because my friends have kept me good company.
I was relieved to see so many people from Geneseo this summer.
I hung out with my friends from
college more than I did with my friends from my hometown.
[I guess that is normal?]
I went to visit Katie this week.
She lives in a really nice town by the Hudson River.
We ate lunch on the docks and it felt as life should.
We made a shirt for me at her store.
It says sprout & bean, like the Joanna Newsom song.
There was an art gallery/auction being held in her store.
Katie sold all of her pieces!
"TREE" was my favorite.
I've had a recent purple penchant.
I really miss my friends from Geneseo. I hope we stay in touch.

It's 5!
1.Stephanie K.
2. Justin C.
3. Fiona H.
4. Becky L.
5. Amy C.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the lovely visit :)

I'm glad you liked Nyack.

p.s. I need your school address!