Monday, September 1, 2008










Hi,

The way I see it, the world has a funny way of feeling smaller than it actually is.

I saw Ebony Bones and Yo La Tengo at the last free McCarren Park Pool show.

The bands were brilliant.

However, I digress.

Example 1:
I saw Will from Vision Through Sound there.

If you don't remember the name, we played a house show together in Geneseo.

[I really like the photo because I spoke to the lady with the shades and she was really interesting]

Example 2:

I stood next to the guy taking a picture at a Broken Social Scene concert a couple of weeks ago.

He was really friendly and happy at both places.

He kind of reminded me of a clean cut Mike Rexhouse.

However, I didn't see him at the Fearless Vampire Killers show in a basement in Brooklyn. [So it can't be that small]

I quit smoking again.

Hookah doesn't count.

Plus being a vegan makes me skinnier.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times."

- Mark Twain

I'm in the same boat as you right now, comrade.