The shows were great sir. Though I was really sick I managed to enjoy myself.
I sat/stood next to Travis and Leaf at Mount Eerie. It was an intimate and heartfelt experience.I met a new a friend there, which has been a slow and careful process at my new school.
I'm actually at my old school right now, SUNY Geneseo. I probably set off a bunch of mass emails to administrators here since they blog watch and such for whenever the school is referenced. I'm staying with a friend and visiting others. I'm also working on being less sick, always.
You know, after your letter and those two beautiful poems and photos, I must've started writing to you about a thousand times. I felt that by sending that little bit of parchment across the country and to have someone hold it in their warm hands, would be such a beautiful partaking of something special. I think I still feel that way. I'd still like to write you that letter. I think you'd be able to understand, and not think me to be a crazy diamond.
My name is Winston Scarlett, most people call me win.I have ants in pants. This blog serves as postcards for friends I have met along the way. Remember that I love you.
3 comments:
The shows were great sir.
Though I was really sick I managed to enjoy myself.
I sat/stood next to Travis and Leaf at Mount Eerie. It was an intimate and heartfelt experience.I met a new a friend there, which has been a slow and careful process at my new school.
I'm actually at my old school right now, SUNY Geneseo. I probably set off a bunch of mass emails to administrators here since they blog watch and such for whenever the school is referenced. I'm staying with a friend and visiting others. I'm also working on being less sick, always.
Lovely photos Winston.
You know, after your letter and those two beautiful poems and photos, I must've started writing to you about a thousand times. I felt that by sending that little bit of parchment across the country and to have someone hold it in their warm hands, would be such a beautiful partaking of something special. I think I still feel that way. I'd still like to write you that letter. I think you'd be able to understand, and not think me to be a crazy diamond.
:]
The pictures you take make me want to take more pictures. The lines between them make me feel closer to you.
Post a Comment