Friday, June 13, 2008

I don't eat salads or drink tea in front of my new friend

I bought a pet from an old friend today.
It's name is Sage&
When I found it,
it was wilting underneath

; promised
to take home and care
until my heart stops doing,
this [{sortof}]thing.



Scotty Danger took this one!

5 comments:

Scotty Danger said...

Yo Sage!

Thanks for being in the best photo I've taken to date.

Kiran said...

I wish I lived in New York.
For many many reasons, however foremost, to witness your engaging new friend, Sage. I daresay, you must be a very courteous kind of friend to refrain from muching on vegetation and sipping "Leaf Juice" in front of such an eloquent companion.
:]

wimp said...

Sage said "New York could benefit from more fauna like you, Kiran."

It needs a new pot. I want to make it with my hands.

Kiran said...

Well, well well, I might just migrate over to New York in a couple years in search of such a companion like Sage. What a charmer, no doubt learned from Mr. Winston Scarlett himself? tsk tsk.. all the other botanicals will conspire against such a beauty. :]

wimp said...

"Naturally."