So instead I can show you a picture from the protest and hungry people in New York City.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Walking down fashion street
I had this interesting idea of juxtaposing photographs of me sticking it to the man next to photographs of my mother running for the man {She participated in a run for jp morgan today in Central Park. I participated in a protest for non privatized health care (see previous previous post for details)} However, I wasn't able to make it to Central Park in time to see her run because I had my first Maths exam today (which was a peice of cake).
So instead I can show you a picture from the protest and hungry people in New York City.

So instead I can show you a picture from the protest and hungry people in New York City.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment