Last week I decided that I would try to slowly get rid of everything I own until I was down to whatever was necessary to live my life. My theory was to make my self a blank page until I found someone I would like to build/collect a life with.
As of now, I am just interested in getting rid of all my things and travelling. I'll let the partner bit reveal it self in time.
If you would like to help me, drop a line at winstonscarlett@gmail.com and we can arrange a time for you to come over and take some of my things.
I've got some instruments, clothes, books, cds, trinkets, and other things that won't fit in a trunk that need to go.
help.

2 comments:
lol I went through a phase similar to the one you're going through. Owning less is everything man. Cheers. I hope that you ventures out into the world all go well and that we can meet up, one day, in the future and all the jazz.
On a side note, im down to come over sometime and grab a couple of books.
peace man,
see you soon
bout to holla at you tomorrow or something my dude whats good with those instruments lol
Post a Comment